Vertical grinding centres - Ri
Remarkable features of KEHREN Ri Vertical grinding centres:
- Wide range of applications
- High precision machining
- Rigid casting design
- Hydrostatic guide ways in the X- and C-axis
- Outstanding long-term precision and longevity
- Ergonomic and easy to operate
- Compact and space saving design
- Good damping properties
To increase productivity, all Ri grinding centres can be equipped with two rotary tables.
For all Ri grinding centres a wear-less direct drivein the X-axis is available, providing excellent machining and measuring accuracy.
The product lines Ri 6 to Ri 12 can be equipped with an optional Y-axis as side support for horizontal machining.
All product lines can be delivered in standard or in grindturn design. The grindturn design includes a
turning tool adapter instead of a grinding spindle. The machine can also be equipped with a chip conveyor.
Various tool changing systems are available for all product lines.
Today, complete work piece machining has become an important feature.
The following operations can be machined in only one set-up:
- Internal and external diameters
- Internal and external tapers
- Noncircular and jig grinding
- Serrations (Hirth / Curvic)
- Hard turning (Fine machining)
- Hard milling (Fine machining)
- Boring (Fine machining)
All diameters and faces can be measured automatically by an optionally integrated measuring unit. For noncircular and jig grinding, this measuring unit can also be used for the localisation of a work Piece.